避免文章被抄襲

2012年2月22日 星期三

Rocky Balboa - Father & Son - Quote




Let me tell you something you already know.
讓我告訴你一些 你已經知道的事

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
這個世界不全是陽光和彩虹

It is a very mean and nasty place,
而是個非常卑鄙和骯髒的地方

and I don't care how tough you are...
我不管你有多強悍

it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently...
它將會一直打擊你到屈膝下跪並倒地不起

if you let it.
如果你放棄抗爭


You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
你 我 沒有人能比人生所帶來的打擊還沉重

But it ain't about how hard you hit.
但這不在於你出的拳有多重

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
而是你能經得起多重的拳 並往前進邁進

How much you can take and keep moving forward.
你能夠承受多大的打擊 然後繼續前進

That's how winning is done.
勝利就是這麼來的


Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth.
現在 如果你知道自己的價值 就去爭取你應有的價值

But you gotta be willing to take the hit,
但你得願意承受打擊

and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be.
而不是願意讓別人指指點點 說你做不到

Because of him, or her, or anybody.
無論是他 還是她 或者是任何人

Cowards do that and that ain't you.
懦夫才會接受這些 而不是你

You're better than that!
你比他們都棒


I'm always gonna love you no matter what.
無論如何 我會永遠愛你

No matter what happens.
無論發生什麼事

You're my son and you're my blood.
你是我的兒子 我的骨肉

you're the best thing in my life.
你是我生命中最棒的事物

But until you start believing in your self, you ain't gonna have a life.
但在你開始相信你自己之前 你不會活得精采


Rocky Balboa Trailer 洛基:勇者無懼 預告片

沒有留言:

張貼留言