避免文章被抄襲

2012年4月29日 星期日

Augustana - Boston



In the light of the sun, is there anyone?
耀眼的陽光底下 有人在那嗎?

Oh it has begun...
喔 這一切即將開始

Oh dear you look so lost,
喔 親愛的 你看起來那麽失落

Eyes are red and tears are shed,
眼睛泛紅 眼淚流下

This world you must've crossed...
你日子終究還是要過下去的


You said...
你說

You don't know me, you don't even care,
你不了解我 你甚至毫不關心

She said...
她說

You don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
你不了解我 不能容忍我



Essential and appealed,
至關重要呼籲著

Carry all your thoughts
可帶著你所有的想法

Across an open field,
穿過那一大片草原

When flowers gaze at you..
當花兒凝視著你

They're not the only ones
它們並不是唯一

Who cry when they see
會看見你哭泣的


You said...
你說

You don't know me, you don't even care,
你不了解我 你甚至毫不關心

She said...
她說

You don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
你不了解我 不能容忍我


Said I think I'll go to Boston...
說著 我想我要出發前往波士頓

I think I'll start a new life,
我想我要一個全新的生活

I think I'll start it over,
我想我要重新開始

Where no one knows my name,
到一個沒有人認識我的地方

I'll get out of California,
我要離開加州

I'm tired of the weather,
我討厭那裏的天氣

I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain.
我想我會有個新戀人並和我一起去西班牙


I think I'll go to Boston,
我想我要出發前往波士頓

I think that I'm just tired
我想我只是累了

I think I need a new town,
我想我需要一個嶄新的小鎮

To leave this all behind...
把一切拋在腦後

I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset
我想我需要的是日出而不是日落

I hear it's nice in the Summer,
我聽說那裏夏天很棒

Some snow would be nice.
能下點雪也很好


You don't know me, you don't even care,
你不了解我 你甚至毫不關心


Boston...where no one knows my name...
波士頓... 一個沒有人認識我的地方

where no one knows my name...
一個沒有人認識我的地方

where no one knows my name...
一個沒有人認識我的地方

Boston...where no one knows my name...
波士頓... 一個沒有人認識我的地方



沒有留言:

張貼留言